minimalist living room

minimalist living room

welcome to my closet! hey everyone welcome to my closet and todayi’m going to show you the inside of my closet. so what i have, i have all my clothes, i havehats and bags, belts, scarves, almost everything except for my shoes. if you haven’t seen it already, i’m goingto link below my shoe collection so that you can check it out. so where i live, we have 4 seasons, but istore all my clothes in one place. that’s because i feel like if i put offseason clothes in a box, i’m going to forget about it.

and also, at the start of the year, i decidedfor myself that i wasn’t going to buy anything, so no new clothes, shoes, bags, not even socksand it made it so much easier for me to declutter because i’ll pick up something and i’dsay “i haven’t worn this in a year” and i’ll just put it in my giveaway bag. so that’s the intro for my closet tour.. so this is the inside of my closet and i’llshow you the individual pieces i have. so on the left are my trench coats and myjackets. this black puffer jacket is like a must havefor the cold winters here. in this organizational hangy thing, i havemy hats, i have all my bags here, and this

airport/ airplane pillow. so here in the middle, i hang all my dressesand clothes that wrinkle when you don’t hang them, so that’s what i have here. and i also hang my scarves, i only have two,i kept two because i realized these are the only two i wear, i have one red and one white. and i also hang all my skirts and some shortsbecause they’re real pretty when you hang them and on the wall, i hang my belts. so how i organize this is everything is slopingto the right, if you notice it, everything is sloping to the right.

and i read this in marie kondo’s book, itried it and it really made me happy like opening my closet and it looks like this. it made me happy so if you want to try it,just try it, it might make you happy. okay, so at the top are all my hangers areblack. so i decided that i wanted one color becausei feel like if you have one color it’s more organized that way. so yeah. so at the bottom here, i have my gym bag rightthere and this is my travel backpack. so my situation before like all my clotheswere on the floor, but i decided to put it

in this bookshelf and it’s more organizedthis way. so at the top i keep my pajamas and jeansin one place and those are all my underwear, they’re all standing up and that’s mymakeup brushes and makeup kit. so here i’ve arranged this by season. these are mostly my winter clothes, theseare my heavier clothes and these are lighter ones for spring/ autumn, and these are mostlysummer clothes. these are very light clothes like chiffonmaterial. and this corner here, these are just my gymwear. so at the bottom this is just for my bra andbeach wear and these are all my socks, they’re

also standing up and it’s so easy that waybecause you can see everything and you just pickup what you want and all my stocking arealso standing up. and this little black box are just stuff idon’t use all the time so like my curling iron, hair spray, random stuff like that. so that’s the entire closet tour. that was a quick tour because i don’t havea lot. but sometimes i do feel like i still havea lot of clothes i need to declutter but this is what it is at the moment. so yeah..

so that was my closet tour i hope you enjoyedit. and thanks for watching the video becausei really appreciate it. and i hope this video motivates you to declutteryour closet or organize your closet however you want that makes you happy. so thanks again, i hope you’re having agreat day. subscribe if you haven’t already or givethis video a thumbs up and i’ll see you next time. bye!